Zoey (Playing With Fire)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zoey is a character from the 2019 Nickelodeon movie, Playing with Fire.
Why She Shouldn't Be Playing with Fire at All
- For starters, her only defining trait is being an extremely immature spoiled brat to the point of being extremely insufferable, as she is an obnoxious little girl who cries a lot in the film, so much to the point that she's a literal "bratty toddler stereotype" which could already give Caillou a run for his money. In fact, if you take away any redeeming quality from a baby/toddler character in general (even more so than Caillou himself), you are left with Zoey in a nutshell.
- Her crying is so loud, it makes your ears hurt, to the point that she could already give both Willie Scott and Nickelodeon's version of Fred Figglehorn a run for their money in terms of obnoxiousness (with the latter character being co-incidentally also from a Nickelodeon production).
- Her crying can be annoying and repetitive, and it can even go on for an entire minute.
- She is three years old and wears diapers for unknown reasons, and she is too old to wear those.
- It was never explained how she wears diapers in the first place without further explanation.
- She should have been potty-trained in this movie, but no, it did not happen throughout the movie.
- To be fair, in real life there are toddlers that still wear diapers as late as age 3, even though most of them are already at the stage of being almost fully potty-trained and would later fully move out of that diaper stage at some point at that age. The same cannot be said for Zoey though, due to these reasons above.
- Her voice acting is terrible.
- She lacks any kind of personality, aside from being just a very obnoxious and whiny spoiled brat.
- At one point, when the dog comes to the kids, she trained her, which is confusing.
- When Supe tries to change her diaper, she poops on him, thinking that his head will explode, which is disgusting and disturbing to look at.
- In one scene, she, along with Brynn and Will, steal Supe's ATV without asking him permission, which makes it land in the water.
- She also does a Fortnite dance at the end of the film, which is a pathetic attempt at Nickelodeon trying way too hard to be hip and cool in the film.
- Her design and appearance look cute.
- Although she is obnoxious, she does have some good moments.
- She did improve later in this movie during and after her birthday.