Zoe (Sesame Street)
(Redirected from Zoe (Sesame Street))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zoe is a supporting character from the popular and long-running children's puppet show Sesame Street. In recent years, numerous clips of Elmo arguing over Zoe's friend Rocco being a rock have gone viral on the internet.
- To get the line out of the way, she has a very unhealthy obsession with Rocco, which is probably objectophilia because Rocco is a literal, inanimate rock.
- She also constantly makes excuses to be friends with Rocco and argues too much with Elmo.
- Like Elmo, her design is overly cutesy and she's way too excited all the time.
- Like Elmo, Baby Bear, and Abby Cadabby, she acts immature. She also screams quite loudly for no apparent reason whenever the letter Z (the last letter of the alphabet and the first letter of her name) is mentioned.
- Her voice is irritating.
- Like Baby Bear, Abby Cadabby, and Elmo, she's overused.
- She's quite hyperactive like Elmo.
- She has no real personality and is almost exactly the same as Elmo, Baby Bear, and Abby Cadabby. Sure, she loves ballet and rocks, but that's about it.
- No matter how she behaves, she always gets what she wants (just like Elmo).
- She takes her obsession with Rocco too far at times, like whenever she tries to give him foods like oatmeal raisin cookies.
- Her design and characteristics are cute.
- She redeemed herself in The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland and again in Season 49, when she ditched her ballet obsession.
- Unlike Elmo, she doesn't refer to herself in third-person.
- Her friend Rocco retired from appearing after the Season 44 episode ("The Wedding Planner").