Zero (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
Zero is one of the minor characters in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. He's the owner of the eponymous Zero RC toy shop in Garcia, San Fierro, and appears as part of the optional Zero RC asset missions in San Fierro, as well as the Caligula's Palace heist missions in Las Venturas.
Zero has a rivalry with another RC shop owner, Berkley, who constantly attacks Zero and his business after Zero beat him at a science fair by winning first prize before the game's events.
Why He's a Total Zero
- He frequently speaks in a very shrill tone.
- He is home to some of the worst missions in the game and the entire GTA series, with "Supply Lines..." being the worst offender.
- He takes his rivalry with Berkley very seriously. When Berkley attacks Zero's toy shop with RC planes in "Air Raid", Zero retaliates by sending an RC plane of his own to kill off Berkley's couriers and destroy his supplies in "Supply Lines...".
- This culminates in the mission "New Model Army", where he battles Berkley in an RC battleground, titled "No Man's Land", in which the loser would have to leave San Fierro permanently.
- He's too weak to fight off Berkley without his RC toys, as he gets humiliated by Berkley and hanged by his underwear in his shop's closet at the start of the mission "Supply Lines...".
- During the casino heist missions, Zero idiotically informs Berkley of the heist, which would serve as a minor hinderance during the mission "Breaking the Bank at Caligula's".
- His infamous line "Curse you Berkley, CURSE YOU!" gets pretty annoying sometimes.
- Unless you're going for 100% completion, Zero's RC asset missions are completely optional.
- Zero does get his comeuppance after the "Breaking the Bank at Caligula's" heist mission, as CJ punches him after he unintentionally informed Berkley about the casino heist.
- David Cross, Zero's voice actor, expressed his dislike towards the character and his missions, and would go on to mock the character when he voiced Zachary on Kult FM in Grand Theft Auto Online.