Yusuke Onodera (AR Kuuga) (Kamen Rider Decade)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yusuke) is the resident of the World of Kuuga in Kamen Rider Decade.
Why He Sucks
- He was a useless character who serves no purpose other than being the Butt-Monkey of the show.
- He lacks the power to control Ultimate Kuuga without external help.
- He wasn't very good at fighting and lost more battles than he won them, Even when he gained access to Rising Ultimate Form, this Yusuke wasn't able to control it for some time and lost most battles with it.
- He was very weak.
- He lacks what Godai had.
- He was a rather meek and cowardly man who hesitated to fight the Gurongi.
- Yusuke's design is quite grotesque to look at when he is not henshined due to the excessive amount of lip balm he has (No offense to Ryouta Murai), especially for Kamen Rider standards.
- He was kind of an insult to Yusuke Godai from the Original Kamen Rider Kuuga.
- He easily the friendliest and most approachable member of the team (to the point that Tsukasa snarks it's the only thing he's good for).
- He is somewhat more tolerable Right Suzuki (due to his clothes are very different to Right Suzuki)