Jump to navigation Jump to search
William "Wild Bill" Wharton is a major character and the secondary antagonist of "The Green Mile". He was played by Sam Rockwell in the 1999 film adaptation.
Why He Sucks
- He rapes Cora and Kathy, which got John Coffey framed for.
- He is a psychopath.
- He is a convicted murder.
- He called John Coffey the N Word.
- He Spit at Paul Edgecomb
- He Spit out a moon pie at Harry Terwilliger
- He Is Responsible For John Coffey's Execution
- He was shot to death by Percy Wetmore after John Coffey Transmit the Disease to him
- He is funny.