Wendy, Booboo, and Georgy are Marceline's ghost friends who appeared in the episode, Heat Signature from Adventure Time.
Why They Don't Deserve To Watch "Heat Signature"
- The three ghosts are considered as a rehash of Cornwallis, Amber, and Simon (Mr. Hankey's nuggets who debuted in the episode, A Very Crappy Christmas from South Park), and they lack the charm compared to those three.
- They are supposed to watch Heat Signature, but they instead prank Finn and Jake just so the latter two become vampires or ghosts.
- In real life, people can only become vampires if a vampire bites the victim. While people can only become ghosts once they die from something like heart attacks or strokes.
- Speaking of pranking, they, along with Marceline, think Finn and Jake can turn invisible because those victims think they can suck red objects when in reality it is not.
- Their pranks cause Finn and Jake to mess with Lumpy Space Princess' cooking as Finn accidentally knocks over her can of beans, thus causing Jake to get beaten up by her.
- They ignore Marceline's attention and tell Finn and Jake to attend to the home in 25 Blood Drive because Marceline was upset with them about hurting the victims. This proclaims that they did not take criticism of their actions.
- Speaking of attending a party, they simply try to devour Finn and Jake until they realize about Heat Signature, which they watch it.
- While Finn and Jake watch the movie, they would rather be eaten instead protecting themselves with the sofa (which was hard because Marceline never sits down, but floats), thus Marceline and her ghosts do not seem to care at all, thus they do not need help.
- The three ghosts do not apologize for their actions or get their comeuppance in this episode, thus making them Karma Houdinis.
- While Wendy and Booboo's design is okay, Georgy's design looks like the ghost of Pac-Man.
- Kate Micucci, Toby Huss, and Brian Baumgartner did a decent job voicing Wendy, Booboo, and Georgy.
- Booboo and Wendy's designs are okay.