Here you go, my friend. There’s a reason why these pages were deleted you know. Categories are excluded but other than that, they’re exactly how they were before deletion.
Rey is the main protagonist of the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy (Ranging from episodes VII, VIII, and IX). Ever since she was on the big screen, there was a huge controversy.
Why She Sucks
- Rey is a Mary Sue, she learned the force by an instant as opposed to Luke Skywalker where he had to train during all three of the original films (IV, V, and VI) to become a Jedi Master.
- Continuing with the Mary Sue thing, in Star Wars VII, she wounded Kylo Ren in just a couple hits when yet comparing Rey's fight to Luke Skywalker's fight with Darth Vader, it took several hits for Luke Skywalker to take down Darth Vader.
- Speaking of Luke Skywalker, she made him look awful.
- She was supposed to be the main protagonist of the sequel trilogy of Star Wars (Similar to how Jar Jar Binks was supposed to be the comic relief of the prequel trilogy), however they failed miserably; Rey lacked a personality.
- Rey and Kylo Ren have a strange relationship despite the two hating each other, especially the latter.
- However, this might have happened because Kylo Ren is mentally unstable and was injured by Rey's friend, Finn.
- Some fans still tend to like her despite her lack of personality and flaws.
- Since 7-16-2018, this page has the shortest name for an article on this wiki currently, with only 3 letters.
Kylo Ren (AKA Ben Solo) is the grandson of Darth Vader and the son of Han Solo and Princess Leia. He is the main antagonist of the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy.
Why He Sucks
- He is mentally unstable for a villain, unstable to the point he let Rey, a scavenger who later became a Mary Sue, defeat him by the end of Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens.
- This was actually because he got shot in the chest by Chewbacca in said film.
- He was also injured by Finn in said film.
- Speaking of Rey, in Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi, he manipulated her just to join forces and build their own empire.
- The lightsaber he wields is extremely dangerous, especially considering his insecurity as it is supposed to be inspired by an actual knight's sword, but has blades jutting out of the hilt, which can hurt him.
- He throws temper tantrums. He throws them to the point that he destroyed his own property, even his helmet.
- Kylo Ren only wore his helmet just to hide his former identity (Ben Solo), thus making him a coward.
- His connection with Rey is very, very awkward despite the two loathing each other to a huge degree. Darth Vader is more likable than this guy!
- Speaking of Darth Vader, Kylo Ren ripped off Darth Vader's iconic "Join me" phrase towards Luke Skywalker with a shameless offer to Rey of "ruling the galaxy together".
- Kylo Ren spawned the infamous Ben Swolo meme after Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi came out. One meme that is so bad, it's cringeworthy and eye-bleeding.
- He killed his master Snoke too early, who has no backstory.
- Kylo Ren's helmet removal (Which he did way too early) underwhelmed a lot of people.
- Also, to sum all of that up, he was so bad that he was derided as "Emo Vader".
- His design is at least cool.
- Adam Driver actually gives a decent performance other than the temper tantrum and mental insecurity moments.
- As said in RQ #2, his temper tantrum scene was freaking hilarious.
- He is at least better than Rey.
Admiral Amilyn Holdo is a controversial character who was introduced in the equally controversial Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi.
Why She Sucks
- She created one of the biggest plot holes in Star Wars history: why didn't the Rebels hyperspace-ram at the Death Star???
- She looks nothing like an actual Star Wars admiral at all. She instead, rather looks like a priest reject.
- She makes other women (Both in fiction and reality) look bad.
- Amilyn Holdo demoted Poe Dameron just because he was a "reckless" pilot. Poe was just defending the Resistance!
- Amilyn Holdo didn't just demote Poe Dameron, she antagonized him!
- She is prone to delivering nonsensical speeches about hope.
- For an "admiral", she gets easily distracted and speaks annoying riddles and metaphors with a monotone/singsong voice.
- Speaking of admirals, Holdo was only introduced to replace Ackbar, who was a much more successful admiral than Holdo was!
- Her design is quite ugly and grotesque.
- She dreamed of dangerous adventures. WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO THAT!?!?!?!
Finn (Formerly FN-2187, or simply Eight-Seven) is a character from the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy. He earned the name "Finn" after Poe Dameron nicknamed him due to hating his stormtrooper name. He is portrayed by John Boyega.
Why He Sucks
- There is no real good explanation on how he got Poe Dameron's jacket despite the latter telling him he can keep it.
- He is way too soft-sided for a stormtrooper.
- Though to be fair, that makes sense given that he later becomes a hero in the film.
- Speaking of being a hero, his personality is pretty stale and barely does any heroic deeds.
- He, alongside Rose Tico (His shoehorned love interest) vandalized a casino.
- Similar to how Rey is the new "Luke Skywalker" of the sequel trilogy, Finn is the new "Han Solo" of the sequel trilogy.
- Proof of that is that he flies spaceships all of the sudden.
- He wasn't as bad in 7 as he was in 8.
Rose Tico is a female human who is Finn's love interest. She is portrayed by Kelly Marie Tran.
Why She Sucks
- Why would she be Finn's love interest considering the fact that she tazered the living heck out of him?
- Despite tazering Finn, she was thanked for "rescuing" Poe Dameron anyways by him!
- Her design is literally a humanized Roserade (Pokémon) reject.
- Continuing with the "love with Finn" theme, she took him to a casino for some apparent reason!
- Speaking of said casino, she, along with Finn wrecked the casino.
- Her traits are so awful that she's described to be worse than Jar Jar Binks.
- She wasted the talent of Kelly Marie Tran, big time; especially on a very pointless character.
- What's worse, is that when Finn was going to sacrifice himself to save the Resistance, she stopped him. Yes, really.
- She is also a sexist stereotype of women.
- Rose Tico was actually named after production designer Rick Gilbert's late teacher, Rose Gilbert.
Supreme Leader Snoke, or simply Snoke is a force-sensitive humanoid alien. He is Kylo Ren's boss and supreme leader of the First Order. He is portrayed by Andy Serkis.
Why He Sucks
- Speaking of Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi, he was killed by Kylo Ren way too early, thus we never got to know who Supreme Leader Snoke is.
- Supreme Leader Snoke is also pretty much Emperor Palpatine except uglier, way less intimidating, and lackluster in personality and backstory.
- Besides his ugly design, there was no real effort in making this character.
- Andy Serkis at least did his best to portray him given the limited material.
- Snoke proves to be a serious threat to the heroes in the story.