Mr. Wheelie is a character from the Nickelodeon show, "Robot & Monster". He is an elderly Mechanical who is the landlord of Robot Default, Monster Krumholtz, and Ogo. He is often seen ill-tempered and snarky, yet he does have his tender moments on the series. He does enjoy seeing others, especially Robot and Monster, suffer.
- Mr. Wheelie is ill-tempered, snarky, and unlikable.
- He is extremely mean-spirited, as he loves tormenting Robot, Monster and some of the other characters.
- He is also a very cruel landlord. Shouldn't he be retired or get fired by now for all the trouble he has caused?
- He was arguably at his worst in the episode "Cheer Up, Wheelie". Here are some of the things he caused in that episode:
- He tells Robot and Monster that he is raising their rent and teached them that life is unfair and is also a jerk.
- He tripped over the Pole-O players by moving a Pole-O stick and blamed it on Robot and Monster which caused them to get beaten up.
- He threw sticks of dynamite when Robot and Monster we're juggling balls for him.
- At the end of the episode, he let Robot and Monster sleep outside just because they wanted Nessie and Wheelie dance in order to not let him raise their rent.
- Another thing, why is he wearing glasses if he has no eyes? Does he mean he is blind even he has glasses on?
- His voice sounds pretty cool and it sounds very similar to Mr. Frederickson from Up.
- His character design is fitting.
- He can be nice at times, like where he saved Robot and Monster from the K. I. L. L. B. O. T. from "Security Risk".
- In "Cheer Up, Wheelie", we get to see his flashback where he used to like dancing, but since Nessie didn't came to the Shake Your Bacon Dance Competition because of a freak weather accident with her blimp, he now hates dancing.
- On the plus side, near at the end of the episode, we get to see Nessie and Wheelie dance.
Characters]] Cartoon Characters]] Males]] American Characters]] Nickelodeon Characters]] Bad Characters from Good Media]] Mean-spirited]] Grumpy Characters]] Ill-mannered]] Average Characters]] Characters from 2010s Media]] Poorly written characters]] Redeemed Jerks]] Unlikable Characters]]