Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Prometheus Crew are the crew and the scientist of the USCSS Prometheus from the Alien prequel, AMW.
Why They All Suck
- All of the characters, terribly written, and none of them really develop at all.
- Most of their dialogue is horribly cringe-worthy, especially the infamous "I love rocks" line.
- The scientists say that the air on the planet is safe to breathe in, and removes his helmet, clearly unaware of the biological contaminants in a planet like that.
- Shaw and Vickers infamously run away from a giant ship rolling towards them in a straight line instead of out of its path, leading to them being crushed to death.
- They pretend Weyland was dead the whole time, but the Weyland wasn't even dead at all.
- Their acting very poor.
- How did He get lost, even though when he has the map on his arm from the whole time?
- At least their spaceship, the USCSS Prometheus is actually well made.
- At least they managed to save humanity from letting the Engineers killing all humans on planet Earth.
- Elizabeth Shaw is at least the most likeable character out of the crew.