Doppy Dopweiler (Planet Sheen)
Doppy Dopweiler is a main character from the short-lived Nickelodeon series Planet Sheen. He's a slug-like alien who looks like Carl Wheezer and Sheen befriends after ending up on Zeenu.
Why He Sucks
- To start you off, he's basically Carl Wheezer but as an alien. He has a very similar body shape and beady eyes, personality and even the same voice actor of Carl, Rob Paulsen. Heck, they even sound the same as well!
- Ironically, Carl was originally going to be part of the series and it would've been about both Sheen and Carl stealing Jimmy's rocket, but it was changed to being just about Sheen due to executive meddling and so, Doppy was created.
- His design is ugly looking, just like the rest of the Zeenuians.
- His voice is really annoying and grating, and the fact that Rob recycled Carl's voice for this character doesn't help.
- He is pretty dumb and flat out unintelligent.
- Overall, his character as a whole is just a stale copy of Carl Wheezer but with none of the charm and likability of him. Along with that, his character is pointless, as if you're going to make him basically the exact same as Carl Wheezer...then why not use Carl Wheezer?
Supernoobs are the main protagonist group from Supernoobs.
Until they suffered a lack of charm when the series was released in 2015.
- The heroes look nothing more like Henry Danger rip-offs.
- They don't have the same heroic charm as the other heroes.
- Their hero poses are kind of lame.
- Their characteristics are kind of annoying, moronic, assholes, stereotypes, cowards, selfish, and mean-spirited.
- Their powers look weaker and lamer than Henry Danger and Danger Force.
- Instead they fight the villains like Count Venamus, they just JOINED them with evil for no real reason!
- Their characters are very bland and generic.
- Kevin's and Roach's voices are annoying and too raspy.
- They all portrayed as butt-monkeys.
- They are absolutely the worst in the episode of "The Supernoobs Meet the Incredibly Amazing Man" where they TRICK Incredibly Amazing Man, the another superhero, to sent himself from another planet and ended up getting eaten by a ball pigs ALIVE! (though it is justified since he is very impulsive and reckless who doesn't know the rules of being a superhero, but it's still harsh to see when a the Noobs trick him to sent another planet and eaten him alive is called MURDER!) What kind of a superhero would do that to other superheroes?!
- His personality is supposed to be the kind, caring, calm, and selfless leader of the Supernoobs, but it wasn't shown from this fandom; and that means, he secretly has a no personality and he doesn't call a character at all.
- He's quite a dumb and naïve leader. And also, he is very arrogant as a superhero.
- She looks nothing more like a stereotypical smartass bitch. Which made the writers hated her, and started to bully her is very illogic. Also, the writers also treat Shope like a Butt-Monkey is also not a good way from the character development.
- She can be seen as a rip-off to Susan Test and Mary Test, which is ironic considering the fact that Scott Fellows, the creator of this show, also created Johnny Test.
Theodore "The Roach or Roach" Roachmont
- He is the dumbest member of Supernoobs.
- He is a very loud and crazy tough fat boy.
- His eyes were NEVER revealed throughout the entire series.
- He's the most selfish and irresponsible member of the Supernoobs.
- He looks nothing more like a rebellious bully and a cruel jerk than a cool boy.
- He's a very spoiled brat.
- He's much like Teen Titans GO version of Beast Boy:
- They both have dumb animal transformations.
- They both harass girls.
- They're both very lazy.
- He lacks remorse and empathy when he bullies Shope (even though she's the only female from Supernoobs), which is unjustified and sexist.
- He is very bossy in "Noob or Dork" around Tyler and Roach and disturbed Shope when she studies her project.
- HYPOCRISY: He tried to cancel Mem and Zen's planned TV show out of fear of keeping his and the noobs' identities being revealed yet in "Eyewitness Noobs" Kevin was revealed to have not only been running the main website of the Noobs but has also been sending videos of himself and the noob to a tabloid magazine for money and he almost compromised the noobs' identities to the tabloid company by accident.
- He is a complete Idiot Houdini who makes poor decisions and usually never has to answer to them. He once accidentally blew up the school gym with his battle ball but never got expelled or suspended from school for it. Other idiotic things he got away with were almost destroying Earth by accident and selling images of himself and the Noobs without their battlesuits to Marty Soulpatch.
- They still hang the people from the danger.
- Tyler and Shope (at times) are tolerable members of the team.
- But Tyler is the ONLY tolerable leader of the Supernoobs and he's not as selfish as others.
- Their designs are decent.
- Many people still like them is because they're still brave and funny as well.