Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are in my opinion and this is just for fun.
Akiko Narumi (Kamen Rider W)
Why She Sucks
- Her catchphrase of "I didn't hear about this!" is used way too often.
- She's an abuser, using a green sandal to slap people upside the head
- She made a girly website for the Narumi Detective Agency.
- Akiko believes she's the head of the Detective Agency all because she inherited it from her father and she's the landlady.
- She does show signs of caring for the clients, Phillip and Shotaro (when she's not slapping any of them upside the head with the green sandal).
- She can be useful at times, even if it can sometimes lead her into trouble much like April O'Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Anna (Frozen 2)
Why She Sucks
- She's been heavily flanderized. She went from caring about her kingdom and worrying about Elsa to trying to stick to her sister like glue as well as insisting on going wherever Elsa goes.
- She does very little to nothing in the movie.
- She's only made the queen of Arendelle all because Elsa's the snow spirit and the protector of the Enchanted Forest. Elsa is still the queen of Arendelle so there is no reason for Anna to take the throne.
- She was much better in the first Frozen movie.
Divatox (Power Rangers Turbo)
Why she Sucks
- She hates the Power Rangers for the stupidest reason in the history of Power Rangers: They ruined her wedding. That is no reason to hate the good guys. A better would be the Power Rangers destroyed your home planet as a result of fighting a dangerous villain but nope, they ruined your wedding which would make her the stereotypical bride who always gets angry if her wedding is ruined in any way possible.
- She constantly uses bombs as a means of giving the rangers a threat alongside the monster. This wouldn't be a bad idea if she didn't give the bombs long-timers! It's almost as if she is asking the Power Rangers to defeat her and stop her plans.
- Of all the Power Ranger villains, she's the one who destroyed the Power Chamber, which should have been destroyed by a much better villain, like Lord Zedd.
- Compared to other villains, she's by far the weakest. How is she the weakest? All she ever does is yell (in a really bad voice), come up with the stupid plan of using bombs, and making her idiot nephew do all the fighting without getting involved herself.
- She and her crew had no place within the United Alliance of Evil. You could take them out of the group and it would change nothing.
- To top it all off, the biggest sign that Divatox is the weakest? She called Rita Repulsa in the movie and asked how to get rid of the Power Rangers, only for Rita to tell her to run. If you call the bad guy of the 1st series to ask how to deal with your enemy and they tell you to run, you're automatically the weakest villain in the franchise.
Dorothy Walker (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Why She Sucks
- She's a child abuser.
- She's a giant representation of the stereotypical stage mother.
- She only used Trish as a means of getting money, not showing any signs of caring about her.
- She'll abuse Trish just so that her daughter can be successful.
- She is the worst parent in the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe.
The ONLY redeeming quality
- She did back off when Jessica Jones took her down a peg.
Goh (Pokémon Journeys)
Why He Sucks
- He catches every single Pokémon he comes across without any problems. It gets to the point where one can expect him to catch a Pokémon in every episode and he eventually did catch a couple of legendary Pokémon in the form of Eternatus (although it was sealed away so it can't technically count) and more recently, a Suicune.
- Goh catching every Pokémon makes him look like a pro, even though he just started his journey.
- In fact, he makes Ash look like a rookie in terms of catching Pokémon.
- He rejected Scorbunny, Grookey, and Sobble in episode 2 all because he wanted Mew as his first Pokémon.
- He believes he's worthy enough of catching Mew all because he saw it when he was a kid.
- He is a creator's pet and it's becoming clear that he's not going away anytime soon, even if the current series ends.
- He does have a very nice friendship with Ash.
- His reasoning for wanting to catch every Pokémon is understandable, even if it's stupid.
Hellcat (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Why She Sucks
- She is a name only character. She has no connection to the comics outside of the real name and vigilante name. She's named "Trish Walker" instead of "Patsy Walker" like in the comics. The other characters in the MCU tend to use their actual comic names but there? "Nope, let's go with Trish because Patsy is a stupid name."
- She openly rejected the original Hellcat costume. At least Jessica had a good reason to reject her comic costume and her superhero name (Rejected the costume due to thinking superhero costumes are repulsive and 'Jewel' sounds like a stripper name), but Trish has no reason to reject it!
- Her actions in season 2 of Jessica Jones caused a large number of problems.
- She's supposed to be a hero but she became a villain and started killing people all because her mother, who abused her as a child, was killed. Just because your abusive parent is dead, doesn't mean you become a villain!
Saint Charlos (One Piece)
Why He Sucks
- Much like the rest of the Celestial Dragons, he can do whatever he wants without any kind of consequences and knowing that people can't stop him.
- He shot the reformed Hatchan for no reason other than he's a Fishman and just to further prove that there are more humans who won't accept fishmen.
- He tried to enslave Princess Shirahoshi, even though she was only there as part of the Reverie, with Cipher Pol Aigis 0 and Rob Lucci as his bodyguards.
- He's a spoiled brat who believed he can have whatever he wants all because he's a Celestial Dragon.
The ONLY Redeeming Quality
- He DESERVED the punch Luffy gave him and we're all pretty much waiting for the Straw Hat captain to punch him again.
- He even got knocked out by a (technically) reformed Mjosgard during the Reverie when he tried to enslave Princess Shirahoshi.