Robyn Starling is the dueteragonist of Tom and Jerry: The Movie.
She is voiced by Anndi McAfee who also voiced Phoebe Heyerdahl from Hey Arnold!, Cera from The Land Before Time franchise, and Barbie, Princess Odette, Princess Anneliese, Queen Erika, Princess Annika, and Princess Brietta, who had won the Young Artist Award for Best Youth Actress in a Voice-Over Role after this (the only nomination and win for the film).
- One of the major problems is that the role of protagonist doesn't belong to Robyn, it always belonged to Tom and Jerry, considering the title of the movie.
- She has very little personality apart from just being the typical (and also naive) orphan girl who wishes to reunite with her father only so that the film can have a story regardless of who it should focus on.
- She is basically a pale of rip-off of Penny from Disney's The Rescuers and Ann-Marie from Don Bluth's All Dogs Go to Heaven, as they wanted to find the parents on the quest, while trying to escape the abusive guardians.
- She doesn't have really much character development.
- Despite having very little personality, she isn't annoying at times.
- Anndi McAfee was the decent choice for voicing her.