Gotenks, previously known as Trunkten, is the immensely powerful fusion of Goten and Trunks successfully using the Fusion Dance, and the first successful fusion dance character to be seen in the Dragon Ball series. He likes to call himself, "The Hero of Justice" or "Grim Reaper of Justice".
Why He Sucks
- Despite being one of the heroes, he's shown to be a cocky, arrogant and mischievous boy with a very bossy attitude.
- He likes to think he's in charge during the Majin Buu Saga and likes to make Piccolo's life miserable by arguing with him for no reason whatsoever.
- Even though he's the fusion of Goten and Kid Trunks, 93% of his personality comes from Kid Trunks due to his arrogance and mischievousness. The only time his personality comes from Goten is when he's frightened (which is quite rare).
- His voice is very obnoxious in both English and Japanese, and he never knows when to shut up.
- He thinks he's better than anyone else by showing off when the others find it annoying.
- He's extremely stubborn and he always messes around instead of actually trying to fight the enemy, which ends up leading him to getting defeated or even killed.
- The way he treats Piccolo is not only arguing with him, but making him look bad too.
- In fact, he is so annoying that Piccolo has the guts to call him out.
- He has a big ego by saying that he's "The Hero of Justice", "Grim Reaper of Justice" or "Superhero of Justice" to make himself look cool, when in reality, it makes him sound even stupider.
- Whenever he gets called out by Piccolo, he can't take criticism really well.
- He has some funny moments here and there.
- There are times where he's nice to Piccolo.
- To be fair, despite Gotenks being a brat most of the time, Goten and Kid Trunks (depending on your view) are still likable characters as usual when they're separate characters.
- Sometimes, he actually focuses on fighting the enemy instead of messing around.
- Depending on your view, he finally gets punished at the end of "Celebrations with Majin Buu" when Chi-Chi chases them around, even though Chi-Chi called him both Goten and Trunks.