Popee (Popee the Performer)
Popee is the titular main character of Popee the Performer, and the main deurteragonist of the series.
Why He Sucks
- He is extremely abusive towards Kedamono, using him for nothing more than a target for his tricks. A good example of this would be in the episode "Magic".
- Popee will also try to kill Kedamono occasionally, the episode "Eraser" and "Swallower" being good examples.
- He was at his worst in "Swallower", where he tries to slice Kedamono in half after he saves him from being pinned by a sword, and eats Kedamono alive.
- He's shown to be a sore loser, as whenever Kedamono does something better than him, he tries to get revenge on him for that petty reason.
- He does strange actions often, like cutting off his eyelids and going insane and for no reason.
- He does things that shouldn't be allowed in a kids' show, such as murder, animal abuse, property damage, and flipping the middle finger.
- He makes ugly and unnerving faces, such as in "Swallower" where he has the infamous "bloody jumscare" face, and in "Limbo" where his face becomes similar to what the Devil's face would look like.
- He's notably self-centered. For example, in "Monocycle", he doesn't care about running people over, not even his father, but rather getting fame and skills with his monocycle.
- He can be a bit stupid at times, such as in "Ghost" where he tries to slice Kedamono and Papi's ghosts in half, or in "Fire Ring" where he falls for a dumb disguise set up by Kedamono. He also didn't let Papi suck out poison from his body in "Poison", which is an idiot move.
- He kept teasing Kedamono to come down to Earth from Heaven so he could keep throwing knives directly in his face in "Knife Thrower", which can be considered disrespecting the deceased.
- He chopped off most of Paola's trunk in "Dark Side" with absolutely no reason at all, and even faked being nice to Kedamono and Papi so they wouldn't notice.
- In "Pantomime", he got out binoculars when Kedamono fell from his imaginary staircase instead of trying to save him.
- He gets his comeuppance a lot.
- He sometimes gets along with Kedamono, but this is mostly when the two are in danger.
- He was more likable in the pilot episode, since he acted more comforting and sympathetic towards Kedamono.
Bully Bill (SuperMarioLogan)
Bully Bill is an antagonist of the SuperMarioLogan franchise. He is a young Bullet Bill with a large tendency to bully other characters, especially and mainly Jeffy.
Why He (Intentionally) Sucks
- He is completely one-dimensional, as seems to never learn his lesson about bullying Jeffy. He's been beaten up (and even killed) on many occasions, yet still decides to bully him.
- His motive for bullying people is not good at all. The reason he bullies people time and time again is because... his name is literally Bully Bill, which is just very poor writing.
- He uses "ret*rd" as an insult towards Jeffy. This may have made sense in 2016 - 2017, but Jeffy seems to have matured over time and became a bit smarter, yet he still used it towards him. Sound familiar?
- His character is a rehash of Tanner from the Bowser Junior's Summer School series. The only thing is, Tanner was actually well-executed, which Bully Bill isn't.
- He also seems to be stupid, as he often confuses other characters posing to be Jeffy as Jeffy himself. Some notable examples are in "Jeffy and Junior Skip School" where he thinks Scooter is Jeffy (although to be fair, they are biological twins) and in "Jeffy the Monkey" where he thinks that a monkey is Jeffy.
- To be fair, he likely doesn't actually want to bully people, he just feels like he must since his name is Bully and that he's rewarded by his parents for bullying.
- He does get comeuppance every time he bullies someone.
|Welcome to the Loathsome Characters Wiki!
Characters that put bad tastes in viewers' mouths.
|WHAT IS THIS WIKI ABOUT?
Peter is not alone in this respect as he is shown to have an "evil" brother known as Thaddeus Griffin, suggesting antagonism runs in his family, that explains about his son, Stewie (though in fairness, Peter does have some moments of being a caring individual, though they are rare).
He is voiced by the Family Guy creator, Seth MacFarlane.
List of abbreviations:
27 October 2021
These are the people who are currently managing the wiki; contact them for any questions.
This wiki is part of a series of entertainment wikis which follow the same idea and concept as this one; some examples include:
Great Characters Wiki
Polls will go here.