Jump to navigation Jump to search
Admiral Amilyn Holdo is a controversial character who was introduced in the equally controversial Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi.
Why She Sucks
- She created one of the biggest plot holes in Star Wars history: why didn't the Rebels hyperspace-ram at the Death Star?
- She looks nothing like an actual Star Wars admiral at all. She instead, rather looks like a priest reject.
- She makes other women (Both in fiction and reality) look bad.
- Amilyn Holdo demoted Poe Dameron just because he was a "reckless" pilot. Poe was just defending the Resistance.
- Amilyn Holdo didn't just demote Poe Dameron, she antagonized him.
- She is prone to delivering nonsensical speeches about hope.
- For an "admiral", she gets easily distracted and speaks annoying riddles and metaphors with a monotone/singsong voice.
- Speaking of admirals, Holdo was only introduced to replace Ackbar, who was a much more successful admiral than Holdo was!
- Her design is quite ugly and grotesque.
- She dreamed of dangerous adventures, which it doesn't even fit his good dreams at all.