User:FatBurn0000/sandbox/The CPU Mii Like/Dislike System
Jump to navigation Jump to search
CPU miis are a type of miis in Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party. People have opinions on them for many reasons. This page will be addressing what is biased and what is not.
Reasons to like a CPU Mii
- Because they are a good teammate in a certain sport.
- Because they are reasonably attractive/good looking.
- Because they are not very good at sports and as a result don't annoy you. While this is not exactly a reason for you to immediately like a CPU mii, it does count as a good quality.
Reasons to dislike a CPU Mii
- Because they are a bad teammate in a certain sport.
- Because they are reasonably ugly.
- Because they are very good at sports and as a result annoy you. While it is true that just because someone is better than you doesn't mean you should hate them, some of the better CPU miis are really, really annoying. As a result, it is arguable this is not just based on how good they are and is based on how annoying they are to play against. However, you should not hate them just because they are good at sports.
Reasons that are not reasons to like or dislike a CPU mii, and much rather are extremely biased
- Because a YouTuber you watch/one of your friends/etc. likes/dislikes it (this is common with a certain side of the Poofesure fanbase).
- Because they have a misplaced facial feature or certain things are extraordinary about their face (this counts as dysmorphophobia).
- Self-explanatory reasons (these reasons are racist/xenophobic/etc.):
- Because they have a certain skin colour you don't like.
- Because they are from a certain country you don't like.
- Because their gender is one you hate.
- Because they are too young, too old or just not right.
Notably bad CPU miis
Notably good CPU miis
[[Category:CPU Miis]] [[Category:Nintendo]] [[Category:Wii]]