Troy Burrows (Power Rangers (Super) Megaforce)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why He Sucks
- He is like a knockoff of Jason Lee Scott and Rocky DeSantos from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- He was a very dull leader that little to no emotion.
- Similar to Natsumi Hikari in Kamen Rider Decade, It was never explained why is he was having that dream of the past Power Rangers fighting in the Legendary Battle.
- His so-called Legendary catchphrases during his battles such as "Let's go Legendary!" and "Now that was legendary!". which can get really annoying quickly and We thought that those catchphrases are "Legendary".
- He has a painfully and very awful dialogue like "You have the mission to fulfill."
- He was rather contradictory over weapons as he lectures his fellow rangers twice, saying that a ranger never lets go of their weapons, despite fighting with his bare hands numerous times before that.
- His actor's acting for him was way worse than Vypra in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
- His jokes are unfunny in the episode of "Last Laugh".
- He is a very emotionless and bland red ranger who is just there and only spoke when one of his team members talked to him.
- There are moments where Troy is at his best.
- He is not as bad as Kyosuke Kiriya.
- He has decent HFY Kool-aid.