Trevor Troublemeyer is the deuteragonist of the Canadian animated series Sidekick, as well as The Not-So-Superheroic Adventures of Sidekick shorts that aired as part of the 2005 TV series Funpak. He is Eric Needles' so-called "best friend" and partner-in-shenanigans and can always rope him into all sorts of hijinks. He's also the son of Martin Troublemeyer. He was voiced by Christian Potenza.
Why He's Nothing but Trouble
- For starters, he's like Jake Spidermonkey, Rodney J. Squirrel, Billy from Seasons 5 and 6 of TGAOBAM, and Bloo from Seasons 2 to 6 of FHFIF, only a million times worse. He refuses to handle criticism, and refuses to take responsibility for his own actions, nor does he even get punished for them, making him an absolute Karma Houdini. What's even worse is that he was made to be a Karma Houdini on purpose.
- He's absolutely unaware that Master XOX is his own father, believing that they're two completely different people.
- He's your generic frat boy without almost any personality whatsoever.
- He is a horrible best friend towards Eric. Much like WH'sNbT #1, he refuses to take responsibility for his own actions, and just frames it all on Eric, and everybody actually believes him.
- He literally never did anything useful in the episode "Trevor the Hero", and yet people praise him just because he's not Eric.
- A lot of times, he's a real jerk to his own father Martin Troublemeyer, not wanting to spend some fatherly son time with him.
- He provides tons of gross-out humor, such as farting. In fact, almost any scene that involves him has gross out humor.
- He also comes off as an idiot houdini as he is purposefully an idiot without any sort of explanation whatsoever and almost isn't even funny in the slightest.
- If he's the son of Master XOX, and finds villains "wicked", then why does he need to go to a school for Superhero Sidekicks??
- His worst moment was in “Graduation Daze” where he, Vana, and Kitty beat up Eric for accidentally using his heat vision on the students' diplomas.
- His voice actor, Christian Potenza, did a passable job voicing him.
- His design is pretty good.
- He was a bit more tolerable in the Funpak shorts, but even then, he wasn't that interesting.
- He can be funny at times, despite WHS#8.
- He does have a fair share of times where he is likable.
- His last name, "Troublemeyer", is a pun on the word "troublemaker".
- His voice actor, Christian Potenza, also voices characters such as Chris McLean from the Total Drama franchise and Jude Lizowski from 6teen.