"I hate Kirby and I love being rude."
— Tokkori, Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Tokkori is a character in the Kirby series, appearing only in Kirby: Right Back at Ya!. He is characterized as a selfish (and sometimes cruel) bird that often uses Kirby for protection purposes.
Why He Sucks
- He's annoying, selfish, snotty and whiny, since he's always shown to be cranky and grumpy all the time.
- Just like King Dedede and Escargoon, he's a male example of the mean popular girl trope. Except King Dedede and Escargoon are actually likable.
- He also can be considered a Scrappy too.
- He's always rude and snotty to Kirby and he loves to torture him by pestering him, tormenting him and picking on him.
- Not only is he rude and snotty to Kirby, but he's also mean to the civilians of Cappy Town too as he makes them feel bad. Not to mention, he likes to think that he's better than everyone else.
- In "A Blockbuster Battle", he refuses to let Kirby borrow his nest when it started to rain and he even said that Kirby should stay homeless in the japan dub.
- He stole Kirby's house by kicking him out of it. He rarely lets Kirby sleep in his own house.
- In "Watermelon Felon", he accuses Kirby for taking his bed right under his beak when Tokkori actually stole Kirby's bed from the start.
- To make matters worse, in "Kirby Takes The Cake", he told Kirby that nobody likes him and that he's an outsider to the point where he made Kirby cry.
- Not only is he a jerk, but he's also lazy as well. In fact, he's one of the laziest characters in the show, thus making Tokkori useless.
- He forces Kirby to sleep in his nest.
- He also forces Kirby to clean up his own house for him.
- Going back to "A Blockbuster Battle", he tries to sabotage Kirby's attempts at work. He even dropped a vase on him as well.
- He is just plain stupid, he thinks he's the only one who doesn't like Kirby, when King Dedede also dislikes Kirby.
- He is a huge hypocrite, in Prediction Predicament Part II, He told Kirby before the world ended that they have been the best of buddies, when yet, it's the other way around.
- He has a grating voice in both English and Japanese. As a result, he wasted the talents of Kevin Kolack and Fujiko Takimoto. Even Chris Thorndyke is much more redeemable than him, due to his personality.
- Tokkori sometimes receives no comeuppances for his actions.
- He actually did help out in a couple of episodes.
- Deep down, he actually loves and cares for Kirby very much and they can't live without one another.
- He would sometimes let Kirby sleep in his own house.
- In "Kirby Takes The Cake", he felt bad for kicking Kirby out of Cappy Town as he eventually learned from his mistake and tried to get Kirby back.
- He did redeem himself and did take a level in kindness afterwards.
- The way he says "Huh?" is actually pretty funny.
- At least he doesn't care about himself unlike Bloo (Season 2 - onwards).
- Like any Kirby character, he has a nice design.