Titeuf is the main character of the French comics of the same name, and its animated adaptation. While he was tolerable in the show's first three seasons, the same can't be said for season 4, in which his character suffered flanderization.
Why He Sucks Now
- He has gone from an amiable idiot who wants to understand the world to a very unlovable jerk and above all of that, a huge Butt-Monkey who lost all the charm of the first 3 seasons.
- His voice, while still decent, is a huge downgrade from his voice from the first 2 seasons and bordering on the third making him often boring to listen to.
- He is much more idiotic than he already was. Such examples of his idiocy include shaking Vomito in the diving board of the swimming pool, spraying poo on his neighbor or hitting Romuald because he had believed that being allergic is a religion.
- He was at his absolute worst in the episode, "The Drawing Class," where he dared to lie saying that his father beat his mother with a vase just to avoid an F in drawing class.
- He has become a Butt-Monkey because he is treated like crap by Nadia or by a Deus Ex Machina unfairly and he often gets punished even if he has done nothing wrong.
- The worst offender is in the episode "Bad Reputation," where he was unfairly accused of throwing a stink ball and despite Romuald's admission, he is unfairly punished because Romuald admitted his nonsense and he didn't.
- His character design is still ugly, due to him having an overbite.
- His stupidity can still be funny in a few instances.
- He is still appreciable, unlike Nadia.
- He was a much better character in the first three seasons prior to his flanderization.