Tiny Tiger (Crash of the Titans)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tiny Tiger is a recurring antagonist in the Crash Bandicoot franchise, However, this page will focus on his really bad flanderized role in Crash of the Titans.
Why He Sucked
- This version of Tiny Tiger is NOTHING like his better known self.
- Instead of being a large, dumb and muscular Tasmanian Tiger, Crash of the Titans Tiny looks more like a typical Asian tiger. Also, why does he wear an US army outfit of all things?
- Rather having a very deep, roaring voice he's known for, this Tiny has a horrible squeaky voice.
- Most of all, Tiny even has a completely different personality, such as disliking violence, instead of enjoying having to inflict violence on Crash like in the original games.
- He barely appears in this game, as he only appears in 1 or 2 cutscenes, has a boss fight (which is actually just a Minion Rush, so you don't even get to lay a finger on him), and he's gone for the rest of the game.
- He is really cowardly.
- For these reasons, this iteration is just a big insult to the original Tiny.
- CotT Tiny doesn't return in Crash: Mind Over Mutant in person (but you can still hear him talking during the credits).
- The way he breaks the fourth wall is somewhat funny.