Timmy Turner (The Fairly OddParents: Seasons 9-10)
(Redirected from Timmy Turner (The Fairly OddParents (Seasons 9-10)))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Timothy "Timmy" Tiberius Turner is the main protagonist of the Nickelodeon series, The Fairly OddParents and is voiced by Tara Strong.
- He became a spoiled brat.
- He has become callous, selfish, and egotistic to the point he was downright unlikable.
- He also became even more annoying than he already was, similar to Ash Ketchum.
- Whenever his parents AREN'T around, he spawns his fairy godparents just for "fun", which ends up in a havoc, or worse, a wreckage.
- Speaking of being egotistic, he wishes many things for himself, proving that he can be egotistic.
- While Tara Strong still does a good job voicing him, his voice has become so high pitched whenever he yells or screams, it's like nails on a chalkboard.
- At the beginning of the series he was a boy who had a bad nanny, his parents didn't pay attention to him, he had love problems and he suffered at his school. During seasons 6-8 and most notably in seasons 9 and 10 he became an antisocial child who created a "second family" with his fairies and has become more independent of his fairies and who lost much of his friends and they hardly leave him with his bad nanny Vicky anymore and he hardly gets any trouble at his school and still gets more fairies even though he has almost no problems.
- He is mildly sympathetic, as he has to share his fairies with someone who actually shouldn't have them, like Chloe.
- He occasionally has his old persona.
- He was much better in Seasons 1-5, and to a lesser extent, Seasons 6-8.
- Like mentioned before, Tara Strong still does a good job voicing him when there are no yelling and screaming.