Tim Avery (Son of the Mask)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tim Avery: is the main protagonist of the critically panned 2005 movie: Son of the Mask.
Why He Sucks
- He's a very dumb father who can't take care of Alvey or even Otis properly.
- His appearance while wearing the mask looks ugly and scary. He doesn't look like The Mask himself, but more like Jamie Kennedy with green makeup and bad hair.
- He'd rather spend time indulging himself with cartoons than taking care of Alvey in which resulted in him getting attacked by Alvey.
- He also has a very unfunny personality; this is shown the most when he fights Loki making unfunny jokes.
- He does a very bad job at entertaining people with unfunny and cringe-inducing rapping.
- He tries so hard to be the new Stanley but fails a lot.
- He literally, if not completely wasted the talent of Jamie Kennedy.
- He does not even do his work properly, he got fired for making something he shouldn't have.
- He's also a complete jerk because he did try to punish his son by throwing him into a hospital for all the powers he attacked him with.
- He permanently killed The Mask movie franchise.
- He nearly tried to feed Alvey broken glass when accidentally breaking a lamp while mistaking it for a baby bottle.
- He did at least try to take care of Alvey even when it wasn't an order from his wife.
- He does save his son at the end.
- He does at least try to take care of his son and dog.