|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Short page.
Thief Pig is one of the supporting antagonists in Angry Birds Evolution.
Why He Sucks
- His laugh is highly obnoxious and ear-piercing even when you get a reward.
- He forces you to pay a lot of gems up to 3200! Seriously, no joke. He could possibly make you waste a lot of gems whenever a room containing him is pressed on.
- He only appeared there just to be a filler character who serves no purpose to the main story. In fact, he comes off as a plot device in the games.
- His design in fact is very unoriginal. He is just a reused model of a small pig from Angry Birds Evolution that is applied to other characters.
- He is considered to be one of video gaming's most annoying characters, making Dog look more charming compared to this character.
- He has no personality making him a one-dimensional character since the only hobby he does is stealing and getting away.
- He's just a rip-off of Wealthy Pig (from Angry Birds Epic), another Angry Birds character, since both characters are carrying valuable items, the characters can go away, and they don't deal damage to the player except that it made sense for Wealthy Pig to exist and he could have just replaced Thief Pig.
- At least he doesn't deal any damage to the player, considering the fact that he can get away during battles.
- He was sightly more likeable in Piggy Tales: 4th Street.
- His design looks cool to look at.
- Angry Birds characters
- Characters with bad voice acting
- Characters with no personality
- Annoying characters
- Unlikable characters
- Characters from 2010s media
- Pointless characters
- Rovio Characters
- Finnish characters
- Punching bags
- Rejected characters
- Ear-piercing characters
- One-dimensional characters
- Supporting antagonists/villains
- Video game characters