The St. Lucia Academy Students
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A group of unnamed female students from St. Lucia Academy are the minor antagonists of the horror mystery novel, Umineko When They Cry.
Why They Suck:
- They are portrayed as a group of cliche mean girls that don't contribute anything to the greater narrature of the story. The students also act very uncaring to Ange, in school, but they're not good friends at all.
- They are nothing more than spoiled rich brats.
- They showed no respect to Ange and tried to keep their behaviors' a secret.
- They are the ones that bullied their classmate Ange Ushiromiya, the last member of the Ushiromiya family, for no reason.
- In the manga, they act even more sadistic when they put gum on Ange's chair, tried to steal Ange's bracelet and throwing her outside of the school.
- HYPOCRISY: They threaten Ange to write an apology note for her troubles, since those students are the ones who cause trouble.
- Despite all the mistreatment they did, Ange would eventually threatened the Sisters of Purgatory to kill her classmates.
- They don't apologized to Ange and never get punished.
- They have no personality or character development at all.
- Since after Ange graduated, we didn't learn how she fought back her classmates before her graduation.
- They are the source of Ange's mental instability.
The Only Redeeming Quality:
- They only appeared in the Alliance of the Golden Witch.