Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Phabulizers are the main protagonists of the Shorty McShorts' short of the same name. They are a group that consist of Jimbo, Oki-Dokie, Boomer, and Hunky-D.
Why They’re Not Phabulous
- Laughably bad character names, such as Hunky-D.
- Bad character designs, with [Will add character name once I figure them out] looking like a lazy copy of Johnny Bravo.
- The voice acting on them is very annoying to listen to, especially Oki-Dokie.
- Boomer acts like a Jamaican stereotype, which can offend a lot of people.
- Oki-Dokie is the worst of them all, as she threatens Boomer, Sings to manipulate Phil into skating down a deep ramp, which leads to him breaking his arm, and shows not one shred of remorse for putting him in a cast. This makes her look sociopathic.
- They try WAY TOO HARD to be hip and trendy, especially Hunky-D.
- They show no signs of remorse for nearly getting Phil killed.
- Hilariously bad dialogue, such as the infamous “Phlip, Phlop, and Phly”.
- Jimbo ripping off his shirt is very cringe-inducing.
- They never get punished nor do they apologize for hurting Phil.
- Hunky-D is the least terrible of them all.
[[Category:Characters]] [[Category:American characters]] [[Category:Karma Houdini]] [[Category:Jerks]] [[Category:Rip-offs]] [[Category:Annoying characters]]