The Loud Brothers
The Genderbent Royal Woods characters, commonly dubbed by fans as The Loud Brothers are one-shot characters of The Loud House and the main antagonists of the infamously-despised season 1 episode, "One of the Boys" and reappear in a cameo in a flashback in the short "Super-Switcherooni-verse".
Why They Suck
- They are extremely poor representations of genderbent versions of their characters, the Loud sisters, and they make having only brothers look like absolute hell.
- They are complete jerks to Lincoln to the point where they are completely unlikable.
- They are also shown to be completely ungrateful and unappreciative, as one day they thanked Lincoln for the idea of a day at Dairyland and Gus's Games and Grub and then suddenly the next day, they treat him like dirt as if he's not even one of their brothers.
- They give a bad name to the stereotype of how young boys and teenagers are usually portrayed.
- The older ones, in particular, give bad examples to their younger siblings as they teach them to bully and act like jerks to those who they see as "soft".
- Their form of bullying can be very disgusting, especially the infamous "Dutch Oven Loud House-style" moment.
- Much like Tara Webster, they have no motivation for bullying their brother and pretty much only do it to make his life miserable.
- They are also massive hypocrites as they steal Lincoln's shirts because theirs are dirty but make fun of him when he needs a clean one.
- They get off scot-free throughout most of the episode, even when they do these kinds of stuff in front of their parents that they know is wrong.
- Though a nice moment, the fact that they treated Lincoln nicely when he became Linka and treated him poorly as a boy shows that they're also sexist.
- They tease Lincoln constantly.
- That's ironic because they are boys, so that's like saying they hate each other.
- The only reason Lincoln did not want to leave the alternate dimension was because they drove him to his favorite places.
- They weren’t that much of a problem towards Lincoln, since they were only part of Lincoln’s dream.
- Their designs as genderbent characters are pretty good.
- At least they were nicer to Linka Loud, who was practically a genderbent Lincoln during the dream, even though that was sexist of them.
- At least the fact that they torment Lincoln isn’t all the time, like when they’re first introduced.
- Their voice actors do a decent job, and the four oldest Loud brother’s voice actors were well-casted.
- Levi Loud is the only tolerable out of the all of the brothers.
- Loki Loud (oldest)
- Loni Loud
- Luke Loud
- Lane Loud
- Lynn Loud Jr.
- Lars Loud
- Leiff and Lexx Loud
- Levi Loud
- Leon Loud (youngest)