The Logging Locos (Thomas And Friends)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Logging Locos are a group of American logging engines from BTSW who live and work on Misty Island. The group is made up of Bash and Dash, two tank engine twins, and Ferdinand, a large tender engine.
Why They Suck
- They're very annoying characters who serve no purpose other than being Comic-Relief.
- They have no personality and are all basically the same character. This is further proven with how Bash and Dash have the same design, just with their colors switched.
- They were one of the main reasons why Thomas & Friends fans hated both Misty Island Rescue and the Sharon Miller Era.
- Despite being steam locomotives, they run on oil for some reason.
Bash and Dash
- They don't have any buffers, which is very dangerous in real life.
- To get the elephant out of the room, his catchphrase "That's right" is very annoying.
- Besides his annoying catchphrase, he doesn't have much lines when compared to Bash and Dash.
- In "Misty Island Rescue", he said "That's right" for a total of 20 times. How can that not get on your nerves?!
- They thankfully never appeared again after Sharon Miller was replaced by Andrew Brenner.
- At least they helped Thomas get back to Sodor and complete it's Search And Rescue Center.
- Their designs do look interesting.
- William Hope, Kerry Shale, Glenn Wrage (US) Matt Wilkinson, Keith Wickham and Ben Small (UK) all do a decent to good job voicing them.