The Buddy Bears (Garfield and Friends)
The Buddy Bears (Namely Billy, Bobby, and Bertie) are a trio of singing bears and occasional antagonists in Garfield and Friends. They are a trio of educational cartoon characters that show the meaning of agreeing and disagreeing. Billy was voiced by the late Lorenzo Music and later the late Howard Morris, Bobby was voiced by Thom Huge, Bertie was voiced by Gregg Berger, and Betty was voiced by Julie Payne.
Why They Suck
- They are supposed to be good role models for children, but they do rather questionable acts that makes them rather dangerous and unlikable.
- They are against freethinking and even abuse others for their freethinking.
- They are very antagonistic towards Garfield and Roy.
- They even drop 16-ton safes and later a 24-ton safe on Roy for saying his own opinion and he's supposed to be abused for saying his own opinion.
- They don't care about how they treat others and only care about what they want children to learn, even though they could lead children to doing bad things and not think for themselves.
- They even attack Roy for trying to teach kids to think for themselves and not do what anyone else does, great education!.
- Their actions could even get them arrested.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- They were actually right in "Roy Gets Sacked".