Terence "Terry" Bobcat and Teresa "Terri" Bobcat are Bubsy's nephews from the infamous Bubsy pilot. They would make other appearances in the Bubsy comic book for Bubsy 2 and have made a brief cameo in that game as well.
Why They Don't Deserve To Have A Birthday Party
- They have no real personality outside of being mischievous, rebellious, and bratty jerks.
- Their designs are hideous, compared to the other character designs in the pilot.
- Teresa has makeup despite being way too young.
- Their voices are so annoying and nasally, that they are arguably even more grating than Bubsy's voice.
- The worst offenders of their voices are when they're yelling, crying, and squealing.
- They love abusing Arnold the Armadillo (someone who didn't do anything wrong) for their own enjoyment; some of the best examples of these include dunking him in a basketball hoop and pulling his arms like it's a tug of war.
- Despite all of the chaos and havoc they have caused around them, they never have any real comeuppance for their actions. (At least Bubsy got mocked for his stupid catchphrase and was pummeled on several occasions!) This throws them into the Karma Houdini trope.
- Also, although the "villains" nearly posed a threat to them, the tension from their situation would've made them somewhat rootable. But since everyone in the episode is poorly written, they escape Boz's attempts to cook them and go unscathed (especially when they practically torture the villains with the roller coaster Terence brought to life with the helmet).
- All the havoc they caused towards everything and everyone was because it was their birthday, which wouldn't be too bad if not for the fact that their antics are very mean-spirited, reckless, and cruel.
- They even argue with each other over the stinkin' helmet Virgil Reality created, which was a moment when their voices get more irritating to listen to, as mentioned in WTS #3.
- Despite what WTD'tDTHABP#3, their talented voice actors, Tress MacNeille and B.J. Ward, did their best with what roles they were given.
- Bubsy himself did scold them for their obnoxious behavior.
- Terence and Teresa, along with Arnold and Virgil, were featured in Bubsy: Paws on Fire!.
- Cartoon characters
- Bubsy characters
- Video game characters
- Comic book characters
- Immature characters
- Ugly characters
- Destructive characters
- Abusive characters
- Mischievous characters
- Non-ethical hedonists
- Karma Houdini
- Unlikable characters
- Annoying characters
- Obnoxious characters
- Characters from 1990s media
- Characters from 2020s media
- "They're aimed at kids"
- Characters with good voice acting