Teen Titans (Teen Titans Go!)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Teen Titans are the main protagonists of BTSW and the 2013 critically-panned TTSW.
Sadly, they were flanderized badly in the 2013 incarnation and ruined the original Teen Titans.
Why They Suck Now
- They suffered the worst flanderization from going from selfless and serious group of heroes who care about protecting Jump City to immature, selfish, immoral and sadistic jerks who cause chaos and destruction for fun. They never act their ages despite being teenagers, and they also become outright annoying, troublesome and obnoxious. They still act like this as of Season 6.
- Robin is the worst offender; he has gone from a serious, intelligent, skilled, and kind leader to a psychotic, immature, controlling, and abusive jerk who takes his love for Starfire to extremes and is hated by the whole group.
- Starfire goes from a kind-hearted, selfless, and beautiful alien girlfriend of Robin to a crazy, loud, angry, and aggressive psychopath who constantly reuses the word "the".
- Raven goes from being a cynical but caring, selfless, dark, and mature girl who cares about her teammates to a hypocritical, short-tempered, and evil demon who is extremely ruthless to anyone.
- Cyborg goes from an intelligent, nice, mature, and serious half-man, half-robot to an annoying, immature, jerkish, and idiotic slacker who cares less about saving the world and more about doing what he wants.
- Beast Boy goes from a fun-loving, immature (though sometimes mature when the time calls for it), light-hearted prankster to a selfish, lazy, dumb, and completely immature slacker who is prone to disgusting habits.
- They are always shown as "heroes" when most of the time, they are shown antagonizing the villains, even when they didn't do anything wrong to begin with.
- Their designs from the original show changed in this show and they're kinda bad.
- Speaking of which, they even look more like kids instead of teenagers.
- They are barely seen fighting crime and the show focuses more on their daily lives, and the only times when they are fighting crime, they just do a terrible job at it.
- Almost every episode has the Titans being immature, jerkish and unsympathetic and never learning from their mistakes and just continue doing the same thing in the next episode.
- They are often unnecessarily loud.
- Their gags and jokes are extremely low-brow, flat, stale, idiotic, gross, irritating and completely unfunny.
- They could even rival Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup as they both come from a terrible spin-off TV show and were flanderized horribly and are hated now.
- Heck, they were even rude to them in "TTG V PPG" where they spend most of the episode being pains in the asses instead of helpful allies who constantly mock the girls for being younger than them and act the same way in the ending too.
- They even receive no repercussions for their jerkish behavior and get off scot-free.
- They are also seen doing disgusting things such as twerking and other nasty stuff and yet "the show's for kids".
- In earlier episodes, Starfire is shown feeding Silkie in the same manner as a mother bird feeding her young, by regurgitating partially digested food in Silkie’s mouth and “bathing” Silkie the same way a mother cat cleans her kittens, by licking him. It’s digusting to watch, thankfully, these mannerisms retired in later episodes.
- They clearly cannot handle criticism, going so far as to deliberately insult and badmouth the critics, fans and viewers who hate them and their show many times in numerous episodes such as "Let's Get Serious", "The Fourth Wall", and most notoriously "The Return of Slade".
- They still care about each other.
- They are a bit more powerful than the original series.
- In some episodes, they care about saving the world.
- Raven and Cyborg (at times and depending on the episode) are a bit more tolerable and well behaved than the rest of the team.