Takaharu Igasaki (Super Sentai: Shuriken Sentai Ninninger)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Takaharu Igasaki (伊賀崎 天晴 Igasaki Takaharu) is the red ranger and leader of the 39th Super Sentai team, Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.
Why He Sucks
- Similar to his two predecessors, he acts before thinking, leading everyone into a lot of trouble.
- He is optimistic to the point that he thinks everything will be alright 24/7 and it becomes pure annoyance.
- He takes his relationship with his sister, Fuuka Igasaki/ShiroNinger way too far.
- He is considered to be the worst Red Senshi in Super Sentai to ever exist up to this day.
- Takaharu Igasaki can be compared to Robin (Teen Titans Go!) very easily. Both are leaders of their respective teams, both have red as their signature color, both of them try to be "humorous", and both of them are mentally unstable. Similar to how Robin takes his crush on Starfire way too far at times, Takaharu Igasaki takes his relationship with his sister, Fuuka Igasaki, way too far at times.
- He completely rips off Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail with his quotes "I'm on fire" and "I am fired up" since both of their quotes relate to the heat.
- He is not as bad as Misao Mondou (Super Sentai: Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger)
- His counterpart fixed all of his problems that Takaharu had, for example: Brody is less (intentionally) annoying and more balanced.