Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sweetie Bird is a character from Tiny Toon Adventures who is based Tweety from Looney Tunes. She is voiced by Candi Milo.
- She keeps bullying Furrball and never seems to care about him unlike more or less Tweety who does care about Sylvester at times.
- She even teases Furrball, even when he isn’t trying to eat her! Not even Tweety does this to Sylvester and it’s much more justified for Tweety to conflict harm on Sylvester since Sylvester is trying to eat Tweety in the first place!
- On top of that, even Bob Clampett's early featherless version of Tweety wouldn't go this far with tormenting his feline foes, and it’s much more justified for Tweety to conflict harm on these cats since they're trying to eat Tweety in the first place!
- One time, she tries to get Furrball kicked out of Elmyra's house by manipulating him into eating her.
- She had Furrball chased out of Mary Melody's apartment by inviting in dogs.
- Her screaming is very annoying and loud.
- She had Furrball change his diet to pit bull just so she can have Arnold the Pit Bull beat him up in Pit-Bullied.
- In The Looney Beginning, she smashes Furrball with a mallet even when he wasn’t trying to eat her.
- Due to all of these qualities, she could count as a Mary Sue.
- She is basically Tweety from Looney Tunes, but if you take away everything likable about Tweety, you are left with this character in a nutshell.
- Her design is arguably cute.
- To be fair, she was supposed to be like Bob Clampett's version of Tweety.
- She did received comeuppance in Pit-Bullied and Let's Do Lunch.
- She did stop bullying and being paired with Furrball after Let's Do Lunch.