SwaySway and Buhdeuce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SwaySway and Buhdeuce are anthropomorphic ducks that aim to be the Breadwinners from the infamous Nickelodeon show Breadwinners.
Why They're BreadLosers
- Like Fanboy and Chum Chum, both of them are basically pale rip-offs of both SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants, except that they are more hyperactive, obnoxious, destructive and gross, and far less likable. In fact, both of them are very similar to that of Fanboy and Chum Chum, and they aren't any better from the other duo themselves.
- Their names are laughably bad.
- Both of them twerk a lot, especially SwaySway (who is the tall, thin duck in blue).
- Speaking of which, Buhdeuce (who is the short, fat duck in red) is known to punch people with his buttocks called a "booty kick".
- Not just twerk, but fart as well. It’s worse in "PB&J", where they did a farty punch.
- Both of them provide lots of disgusting toilet humor and butt humor, but WAY worse than Fanboy and Chum Chum.
- They are one-dimensional, and show very little amount of real emotions other than being overly hyperactive.
- They aren’t afraid of breaking laws and being flat out creepy. One instance has the two breaking into an all-girl summer camp so SwaySway can seduce an implied younger female duck, Jenny Quackles (despite Jenny being a stock image of a adult duck instead of a duckling) with a love drug disguised as bread, and one other instance is actually chasing people with chainsaws (we kid you not!).
- Their designs are lazy as they barely even look like ducks, and more like slime blobs or frogs with orange lipstick. Their designs even look like they were drawn by a 9-year-old.
- Though to be fair, this has to do with most of the other characters in Breadwinners as well.
- Sway Sway is pedophilic since he forced Jenny Quackles, to eat a love loaf so she falls in love with him, and the fact that Jenny Quackles is younger than SwaySway doesn't help.
- Buhdeuce's voice is hammy.
- They tortured T-Midi as seen in "From Bad to Nurse".
- SwaySway has an obnoxious, almost creepy crush over Jenny.
- They're slightly more likable in the YouTube pilot episode, some episodes like Great White Shark Bread, and they began to improve their character for the better in Season 2.
- They do care about other characters at the times.
- They can be very funny at times and have their share of heartwarming moments on the show.
- They get comeuppance for their actions.
- Their character designs look admittedly cute.