SwaySway and Buhdeuce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SwaySway and Buhdeuce are anthropomorphic ducks that aim to be the Breadwinners from the eponymous Nickelodeon animated series, Breadwinners.
Why They Suck
- Both of them twerk a lot, especially SwaySway (who is the tall, thin duck in blue).
- Speaking of which, Buhdeuce (who is the short, fat duck in red) is known to punch people with his buttocks called a "booty kick"
- Not just twerk, but fart as well. It’s worse in "PB&J", they did a farty punch.
- Both of them provide lots of disgusting toilet humor.
- They are one-dimensional, and show very little amount of real emotions other than being overly hyperactive.
- They aren’t afraid of breaking laws and being flat out creepy. One instance has the two breaking into an all-girl summer camp so SwaySway can seduce an implied younger female duck, Jenny Quackles (despite Jenny being a stock image of a adult duck instead of a duckling) with a love drug disguised as bread, and one other instance is actually chasing people with chainsaws (we kid you not!).
- Their designs are weird as they barely even look like ducks, and more like frogs with orange lipstick.
- Though to be fair, this has to do with most of the other characters in Breadwinners as well.
- They're slightly more likable in the YouTube pilot episode, some episodes like Great White Shark Bread, and mostly in Season 2.
- They do care about other characters at the times.
- Despite weird character designs, they’re admittedly cute.
- At least they don’t twerk more and overuse butt jokes than the sumos from Super Duper Sumos.