Stuart is one of the notable minions of the Despicable Me franchise. He appears in Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2, Minions, Minions: The Rise of Gru, Minions Oscar Segment 2016, Minions Paradise and Santa's Little Helpers.
Unfortunately, despite being prequels to the original Despicable Me trilogy, he has been flanderized in both Minions and The Rise of Gru.
Note: This page will only be talking about their behavior in the Minions/Minions: The Rise of Gru, since his Despicable Me 1 and 2 counterpart is likable.
- Despite being prequels to the original Despicable Me trilogy, he was flanderized in both Minions and The Rise of Gru, from a innocent, playful, friendly, intelligent, and funny minion to a rude, grumpy, and a slacker who refuses to follow the rules.
- He has become less innocent than he was in the first two Despicable Me movies. He also has become very mischievous as he likes to cause trouble, and as said in reason 1, he is a rule breaker, and has no regrets whatsoever.
- In Minions: The Rise of Gru, he is arguably responsible for the stink bomb in the movie theater.
- He is an absolute jerk to Otto, shown where he rudely shaked Otto's top overalls, threatening him to tell where the stone is, and tried to hit him with a baseball bat. As such, he can be rather abusive to the other minions too.
- He is heavily responsible for the plane almost crashing, despite being funny. He pressed so many buttons and even made it fly.
- He was way more likable in the first two films.
- His design is still good.
- Pierre Coffin still does a decent job voicing Stuart.
- Much like the other Minions, he can still be considered an iconic character.
- "Hello papageéna, tú le bélla cón la papaja."