Steve (Horrid Henry)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Steve is Henry and Peter's second cousin after Polly, he is a snobby, selfish, and stuck-up kid who gets whatever he wants via telling his mother.
Why He's Stuck-Up, Not Posh
- He is a mean, bratty, selfish, spoiled kid who often bullies Henry for being lower class, making him classist.
- His interrogative catchphrase "Ya?" is annoying.
- He is competitive just like Lynn Loud.
- He has an ugly design, as his hair looks like red onion colored toothpaste!
- He is even friends with Henry's arch-nemesis Moody Margaret, thankfully, she ended her friendship with him in one episode.
- He is ungrateful, nasty, and destructive, whenever Rich Aunt Ruby gets him new toys (especially in Christmas), he eventually destroys them and then gives the damaged toys to Henry.
- He probably wasn't meant to be liked to begin with.
- He is occasionally nice to Henry.
- He has gotten karma for his actions on occassion.