Starscream is a major Decepticon that occurred in the first three films. He was Megatron's 2nd-in-command until he died and was succeeded by Barricade.
He is voiced by Charlie Adler.
Why He Sucks
- Like Megatron he has a stale and flat personality.
- The Cybertronian language on his jet mode (F-22 Raptor) in Revenge of the Fallen was never explained.
- His death by Sam Witwicky was unsatisfactory.
- He was flanderized from being the silly comic relief of the Decepticons to being a huge murdering psychopath.
- His design is indiscernible to the point that he is considered scrappy.
- Like most Starscreams, he was a huge punching bag, making him a Butt-Monkey.
- In the first Transformers movie, he had a more commander-worthy personality and was more competent than he is in the later 2 movies.
- Charlie Adler does a good job voicing him.
- Aware of how bad they are
- Gross-out characters
- Ugly characters
- Movie characters
- Hasbro characters
- Transformers characters
- Bad characters from good media
- Deceased characters
- Live-action characters
- Characters with no personality