Starscream (Michael Bay Pentalogy)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Starscream is a major Decepticon who occurred in the first three films. He was Megatron's 2nd-in-command until he died, and thus got succeeded by Barricade.
He is voiced by Charlie Adler.
Why He Sucks
- Like Megatron, he has a stale and flat personality.
- The Cybertronian language on his jet mode (F-22 Raptor) in Revenge of the Fallen was never explained at all.
- His death done by Sam Witwicky was very unsatisfactory.
- He was flanderized from being the silly comic relief of the Decepticons to being a huge murdering psychopath.
- His design is grotesque to the point that he is considered a scrappy.
- Like most Starscreams, he was a huge punching bag, making him a Butt-Monkey.
- In the first Transformers movie, he had a more commander-worthy personality and was more competent than he is in the later 2 movies.
- He is not much of a coward in the first Transformers movie as well.
- Charlie Adler does a good job voicing him.
- He does some slick moves in his fight scenes.
- Kids may still find him cool.
- The toy versions of him are fun.