Starfire (Koriand'r) is a member of the Teen Titans and the one of the main protagonists of Teen Titans Go!. She is voiced by Hynden Walch.
Why She Is THE Absolute Worst!
- She has been flanderized from a nice, understanding, caring alien who secretly has a crush on Robin, and a cute badass to a psychopathic annoying "LOUD" alien cat person as she goes through derailment.
- Annoying performance from Hynden Walch as she shouts 1/2 of her lines when portraying Starfire. What also doesn't help is that Hynden Walch is her original voice actor.
- She uses "the" before every word she speaks which gets annoying to some extent.
- This is especially in the episode "Permanent Record", where she becomes a "grammar teacher".
- She's prone to flip-flopping from being good-natured to getting triggered on the flip of a dime.
- She's an insensitive jerk, carelessly assaulting the other Titans. In the original Teen Titans, Starfire never had destructive rage; however, in Teen Titans GO!, she does.
- Unlike her original series counterpart, her voice is pretty irritating, speaking in an ear-piercingly loud high-pitched register that is accompanied by broken English especially when she cries and when she says "Oooh!".
- She is needlessly ruthless and abusive to Robin, who only wants her affection and attention. Though to be fair, she does have the right to be ruthless to Robin (the TTG version) since he’s overly obsessed with her.
- She has an unhealthy obsession with cats, becoming a clichéd crazy cat-person because of it.
- In the episode Flashback, she deliberately swallows a cat because her Tamaranian friend told her that cats are an Earth delicacy.
- She was extremely obnoxious in this scene.
- In the episode Starfire the Terrible, she is at her worst as she wanted to be evil and committed crimes because the other Titans only laugh at her, telling her she is too nice to even become a villain (which seems like more of a compliment than an insult), as she destroys Robin's hair gel (while trivial), destroying the moon with a toaster because she knew Robin likes the moon, she even throws the Titans (except Robin) down the pool of eating sharks, making her out of character.
- As of right now, she has become rather dramatic by force.
- In the episode, Bucket List, she, along with the other Teen Titans, childishly and stupidly abused a helpless baby (A REAL BABY) by throwing, pulling, and tugging her around like a rag doll. She eventually throws the baby on the bus, which is worse than the other Titans’ actions and she was praised for her behavior.
Qualities That Are "The" Redeeming
- She at least does not rival her male teammates, Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy in being pure obnoxious.
- She and Raven share good chemistry. (Just like in the original series).
- Despite all of her terrible actions, she is still objectively cute.
- She's still the nicest out of the Titans at least.
- Hynden Walch still decently voices her for the most part.
- Her redesign is decent and very passable.
- Her disguise as Batgirl is pretty decent as well.
- She was a better character in Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go! To The Movies.
- In some episodes, when she sings, she has a great singing voice.
- In the original series, her hair was not hot pink but a more reddish color.
- Because she was voiced by Hynden Walch, Starfire sounds a bit like Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time since she voiced both characters.
- Teen Titans Go! Characters
- Cartoon Network characters
- Cartoon characters
- Immature characters
- Hilarious characters
- Movie characters
- Teen Titans characters
- American characters
- Gross-out characters
- Cash cows
- Annoying characters
- Dumb characters
- Ear-piercing characters
- Characters from 2010s media
- Cute characters
- Characters from 2020s media
- DC Comics characters
- Characters who should be in prison
- Flash animated characters