Spud Muffin (Transformers: BotBots)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spud Muffin is the main antagonist of Transformers: BotBots. He used to be Burgertron's best friend, but later turned against him by sending him to the Lost and Found.
Why He's Salty (Much Like Animated Sentinel Prime)
- Not only he is considered one of the weakest villains in Transformers: BotBots (alongside Dave), but he is considered the worst character in the series.
- Despite being antagonist, he doesn't seem to be as threatening as Megatron from the original Transformers.
- He does everything he can to keep Burgertron out of the Hunger Hubs.
- His motives are unjustified, he wanted to be leader because he didn't like burgers being the main course and fries being the side dish.
- Joseph Motiki gives out a bad performance.
- He did two bad crimes and made Burgertron have the blame.
- He untied the rope and freed Dave during Bot Prom almost exposed all the bots. This caused the Lost Bots to be blamed for the flesh being escaping.
- He framed Burgertron for murdering Sprinkleberry Duh'nut. And when everybot wanted to know who framed Burgertron for "murdering" Sprinkleberry, he distracted all of them by announcing a Mallwide Post-Court Dance Party, which caused everybot (including Burgertron) to go off-topic and forget this mystery. That would never work in real life.
- Even after the Lost Bots saved the Mall by getting Dave's job back, he refuses to celebrate their heroism and instead host a party about having fun.
- Until the end of Season 1, he received no comeuppance for his actions.