NOTE: Any .exe characters are forbidden but this is the only exception as a lot of them are just generic and parodies of this one, this is the only exception as this one started the whole .exe trend while the others are just trying to copy him.
WARNING! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
X, or better known as Sonic.exe (sometimes spelled as Sonic.EXE), is the titular main antagonist of the Creepypasta of the same name and its sequel "Sonic.exe/Round 2", and is the overall main antagonist of the series.
Why He Sucks
- His design isn't even scary to begin with, it's just Sonic with black eyes, red pupils, and blood pouring out from his eyes and that's it.
- His quote where he talks about the fact "he is God", doesn't even sound scary at all, at least the voices in his "Hello. Do you want to play with me?" and "You're too slow. Want to try again?" are a little deeper and more scary.
- His plan is what you would expect from a generic villain. He just wants to take over the world and put everyone under his control, that's basically just it.
- Like Jeff the Killer, his story has too many clichés, that it was moved to Trollpasta Wiki.
- Aside from the 2020 remake, his skills are recycled again and again. He just kills the cast and then said "I. AM, GOD!" and does his generic plan regrading WHLS#3 when he's done killing meaning no character development aside the 2020 remake of the game.
- Plot-hole, when he catches Tails and Knuckles, why were they crying instead of escaping before he gets them?
- Because of all the flaws, he even overused the generic .exe games that are powered by GameJolt and Scratch. Which are overall just the same thing as the original Sonic.exe, except those like ToyStory.exe or My Little Revenge.
- Copyrighted laughing sound effect: It's just a copy of Kefka from Final Fantasy's laugh.
- His appearance in the 2020 remake of Sonic.exe is funny, especially the "Uh, meow" part.
- The boss fights with him on some takes of the Sonic.exe games like "Sonic.EXE: Spirit of Hell" or "Nightmare Beginning" are fun.
- His characterization in the remake Darkest Stuggles was greatly improved.