Soap is one of the female contestants from a Object Show called The Strive for the Million.
Why She's A Slippery Sucker
- To get the elephant out of the room, she hardly does anything to be competent.
- Her character design is lazy, alongside many characters with the same artsyle of having beady eyes and small limbs on a object, and Soap is no exception.
- Just like other early Object Show characters, she gets little to no screentime.
- She is pointless, dull, bland, forgettable, and left out of the show.
- She has no character development. The writer of the show refused to give her character development, she could have developed, but that was unfortunately wasted.
- Speaking of development, she mostly gets undeveloped.
- She is always silent.
- Just like Phone and Sharpener from Object Mayhem, she has no point to exist.
- She is quite disobedient, in one scene, she refuses to get out of the way when someone was coming to the point where she gets injured.
- She is bland and also hasn't got a clear personality, like other The Strive for the Million characters, they barely have any proper personalities.