Skeebo (Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skeebo is an side character and a minor antagonist from the 2013 TV series Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures. He is a student who often bullies Pacster for his behavior and most of the students from the school. He is voiced by Matt Hill.
Why He Intentionally Sucks
- Out of all the characters in the series, he is the most cliche and unlikable of them, next to Lord Betrayus, as he classifies as a mean popular boy. He has an unnatural hatred over Pacster for unneeded reasons and he even hates the color yellow just because Pac-Man is yellow. And whilst we do know Pacster is a glutton and an idiot, he tends to go too far with his bullying. His hatred of the color yellow is also hypocritical since his own hair color is yellow.
- On top of being cliche, he borrows way too much personality traits from both Flash Thompson from the Spider-Man comics and Dash Baxter from Danny Phantom due to them being cartoonish bullies who bully the main character for trivial reasons.
- He is also an idiotic coward who acts extremely "tough" to try and insert dominance, and the result is.. not useful.
- He has little to no real depth, as it all just focuses on his bullying and being egotistical. Not to mention, he receives little to no change or development over the series and remains all the same.
- He contributes little to nothing to the show other than having the creators put him in as a random gag character for a random joke or even running gags, making him a filler character.
- In addition to being a "random joke" type of character, he is treated like a butt-monkey for being a bully.
- Matt Hill does an awful voicing him, as his voice is just so irritating and annoying, and also makes him sound quite dumb in a ludicrous way.
- His screams are really obnoxious to listen to.
- Speaking of his voice, in almost all of his appearances he has to say something either cringe-worthy or laughable, usually involving bullying Pacster or the color yellow itself, with some examples being: (Note how all of them include exclamation marks.)
- "Tuh! Yellow makes me gag!" ("Heebo-Skeebo")
- "Yeah, Pac-Flip!" ("All You Can Eat")
- "Mmmm...delicious, juicy, cheeseburger, extra pickles..THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE! HAHAHA!" ("All You Can Eat")
- "Eugh, I look like a giant booger!" ("Heebo-Skeebo")
- "I'm gonna need some more zit-color paint!" ("Is Zit You or Is Zit Me?")
- "Some hero you are, took you long enough!" ("Heebo-Skeebo")
- "Yeah, ghosts taste worse than lima beans, and yellow is still the ugliest color in the universe!" ("Heebo-Skeebo")
- "Ha! It's the Pac-Flip! Oh, I'm gonna need a bigger brush!" ("Is Zit You or Is Zit Me?")
- He also has many cringe-worthy attempts at getting back with Cylindra who he broke up with since he bullied Pacster.
- In the episode, "Is Zit You or Is Zit Me?", he resorts to making full-on big paintings of Pac-Man when he simply gets pimples. And this is also quite an idiotic move since at the end we learn he's allergic to paint. How would he not know this?
- He is at his worst in "Heebo-Skeebo" where he makes a promise with a man who's in contact with Betrayus to steal Pacster's power berries, and when he consumes them, he becomes a "superhero" named Heebo-Skeebo. However, he eats all the berries and nearly gets punished by Betrayus, before Pacster and his friends save him. But even with that, he still shows no remorse, saying it took them too long. At least be grateful they saved you at all!
- He clearly was meant to be hated due to being a jerk to everyone.
- He often gets humiliated and gets plenty of karma for his actions, with some examples including:
- When he bursts into zits in "Is Zit You or Is Zit Me?" at the end.
- Becoming the star of his own humiliating headline in "Heebo-Skeeebo".
- He has plenty of funny and entertaining moments throughout the show.
- Some of his one-liners can be hilarious or ludicrous, for example, "More like Slurp Slime!".
- His hatred of Pacster is slightly justified and can also be somewhat excused since Pacster is very unlikable.
- His name may be based of the arcade game, Skee-ball.