Shep (Looney Tunes)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shep is a one-shot character from the Looney Tunes series who only appeared on the 1945 short, Fresh Airedale. He has no voice.
Why He Sucks
- He is a good example of a huge Karma Houdini since he never gets punished for his actions and he keeps hiding the evidence of his bad deeds.
- He keeps making his owner blame the cat when the cat is trying to be helpful unlike Shep does.
- He keeps making himself look incident and act like a hero like one scene where the cat fights off a burglar and Shep hides the cat and makes himself look like that he was the one fighting off the burglar.
- He steals his owner's steak near the beginning.
- He lets a burglar rob his owner’s house.
- He even tries to murder the president's dog who was "No. 1 Dog", just so he can become "No. 1 Dog".
- He is never grateful, like after the "No. 1 Dog" saves him from drowning, a lot of people started come and Shep picks up the "No. 1 Dog" to make it look like that he saved the "No. 1 Dog".
- He even outright gets rewarded for his horrible actions in the end.
The Only Redeeming Qualities
- He has only made his appearance on Fresh Airedale and has never made another appearance after that.
- His design is decent.