Shelly Marsh (seasons 1-7)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: underdetailed pointers
"Don't let your kids watch this!" - Robbie Rotten
This article contains potentially sensitive content that may be discomforting or upsetting to certain users. Reader discretion is advised!
Shelley Marsh is a character in South Park.
Why She Used To Be a Turd
- She treats her brother Stan horribly and often abuses him for stupid reasons.
- Even one time when Stan was trying to talk her out she beat him against the TV.
- She barely gets punished for her actions, therefore making her a Karma Houdini.
- One time when CARTMAN OF ALL CHARACTERS complimented her she got mad at him, revealing she cannot take kindness.
- Her boyfriend is 24 years old, meaning that she is dating a pedophile.
- She also previously dated a 22-year old before that.
- Her voice is somewhat irritating.
- She hit Stan over the head with a chair simply because he asked what the clitoris was.
- She has some unlikable moments even after season 7, such as in South Park: The Stick of Truth when she stole Stan's iPhone and attacked him and the New Kid when they tried to get it back.
- The late Mary Kay Bergman and Eliza J. Schneider did rather bad jobs voicing her.
- She's way more tolerable in the modern seasons where she redeems herself and doesn't beat up Stan.
- She still cares about her brother.
- Her design is good like most South Park characters.
- She usually believes in good morals.
- She has a few funny moments here and there.
- Her and Sharon's deaths in South Park: Post Covid was sad and can make viewers sympathize for them. And fortunately, the plot of South Park: Post Covid: The Return of Covid prevents their deaths from happening.
- Her actions are based off what Trey Parker's sister did to him.