Sheldon Lee (My Life As a Teenage Robot)
Sheldon Oswald Lee is a recurring deuteragonist in the 2003 Nickelodeon animated series; My Life as a Teenage Robot. Sheldon is a "geek" stereotype. His major character trait is his obsessive crush on Jenny. Despite the extent of his affection, he is never able to get Jenny to go out with him, and the two remain close friends. He can become easily jealous of people who have affections for her and can get somewhat possessive of her. He is portrayed by Quinton Flynn.
- Sheldon can be somewhat of a perverted creep. As he stalks Jenny 24/7.
- He has affections for a robot. Which isn't a living thing.
- He admits to having a shrine dedicated to Jenny.
- He can't seem to live normally without Jenny.
- He is the human equivalent to Amy Rose (Sonic X). As he goes crazy over his "destined crush".
- In the future, he flirts with Dr.Wakeman. Gross.
- He doesn't take kindly to other people who have affections for Jenny.
- He poses as this male robot dubbed the "Silver Shell" just so he could convince Jenny that Male robots aren't that nice.
- He at least cares for Jenny's safety.
- He does a good job at helping Jenny in battles.
- Quinton Flynn does a good job voicing him.
- He's an accurate depiction of hardcore XJ9 fans.
- Series creator; Rob Renzetti, stated in an interview that he once planned to have Sheldon and Jenny be a couple. But that idea was later scrapped. He did admit that he was rooting for Sheldon.