Shapey and Block (Moral Orel)
Shapey Puppington and Block Posabule are two of the main characters in Moral Orel. Shapey is the bratty little brother of Orel Puppington, while Block is the younger brother to Christina Posabule until being abandoned by his mother Poppit Posabule.
Why They Suck
- They're basically the same character simply because the Puppingtons and the Posabules are counterpart families.
- Most of the time, they both scream and openly throw fits like spoiled toddlers.
- Shapey is shown to shoot his brother and stab himself with knitting needles.
- They have little to no self-preservation.
- Their entire characters revolves around how temperamental they are.
- Shapey hates being weaned for no good reason.
- They never get any sort of punishment for their actions, making them Karma Houdinis. But the blame goes on Clay and Bloberta on that matter.
- They have some funny moments, despite their flaws.
- They started to mellow out some in later episodes, most notably in season 3.
- Their designs look great and decentl.
- Shapey and Block have grown up at the end and they finally redeemed themselves.