Scramble (The Eggs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scramble is one of the main characters from a show called The Eggs. He is voiced by Terrence Scammell.
- He literally farts when he's nervous. That in itself is wrong on so many levels (and yes it's really gross).
- He is lazy and refuses to do chores.
- Just like Maggie Pesky, he is considered to be a Butt-Monkey character thanks to his crew not treating him very well and him being the butt of the joke by others.
- He used Eggor in an episode "Cinderbot" where he made Eggor put everyone (including Scramble himself) in extreme danger and caused them to almost have a near-death experience.
- In "The Deserter", he is incapable of discovering new stuff and that he needs to face it that way (he doesn't take that until by the end of the episode). He felt depressed because they have to go back to their home Kazoo.
- In the middle of the same episode, he acted unlikable to his crew and abandoned them.
- In one episode, Scramble ate breakfast which had scrambled eggs in it, depicting him as a cannibal, in a kids’ show!
- While Terrence Scammell does an decent job voicing Scramble, sometimes it can get pretty annoying, especially when he screams and cries.
- He often lies in episodes such as Lost in Space, A Visit to Oogy, and Cinderbot.
- He sometimes insults some of his crew, especially Yolky and Benedict, showing how disrespectful and disgraceful he is.
- He sometimes throws an aggressive tantrum when things doesn’t go his way, especially in The Black Hole and Too Much of a Good Thing.
- He (at first) didn’t even care saving his crew when they got frozen in “Water Music”.
- In the infamous episode "Too Much of a Good Thing" he was drugged by love gas (he had a tantrum because everyone around him criticizes him and he threw a sponge that broke a container that has love gas on it), which makes him being obsessed with everyone, including animals (like the worms, even he sings with them), and machines (Eggor and Shelly) and then he SEXUALLY HARASSED Min, who is a literal machine, in a KIDS' show. We're not even freaking joking.
- Speaking of Scramble getting drugged by love gas, does anybody finds this similar in the slightest?
- He can be likable sometimes.
- As seen above, Terrence Scammell did a decent job voicing him.
- He doesn’t fart in some episodes like "Copycat", "County Music Blues", "The Silent Shell", and "Sunnyside Up".
- While kinda gross, he farted once in some episodes as "Water Music", "There's Shelly" and "Now You See Her"
- He apologized at the end of the episodes like "Cinderbot".
- He rescued his friends like in the episodes "The Deserter", "Water Music", and "The Bubatuba".
- The Eggs wouldn’t really be that good without him.