"No no no! You beat me again, I can't win this stupid game!"
||Sascha Biesi (English)|
Mika Kanai (Japanese)
|Media of Origin:
||Sonic the Hedgehog
Sara (Japanese: セーラ, Sēra) is a character who appeared in the 1996 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie. She is the daughter of the President.
Why She Sucks
- First off, she's extremely out-of-character in this movie.
- She's spoiled, as she always expects to get her way.
- Every time something doesn't go her way, she gets frustrated and throws a tantrum.
- When she lost a video game to Dr. Robotnik, she threw a temper tantrum.
- She doesn't care about her father or Robotnik, making her selfish.
- She qualifies as a mean girl.
- She is stereotypically feminine.
- She cried uncontrollably when she got accused by Knuckles the Echidna.
- Her English voice is very grating!!
- She cares about Sonic, as she saved him from Hyper Metal Sonic by attacking him.
- Her character design is cute.
- The part of the movie where she kicks Hyper Metal Sonic's head for looking up her dress is funny.
- Mika Kanai does a great job of voicing her.
- She's the only female character who appeared in the movie.
- She may be a human/cat hybrid, as she has a cat tail.
- Her first appearance in the Sonic Archie Comics was in Sonic Archie Comics #101.
- In the Sonic Archie Comics, she doesn't have a tail. This may be due to an error.
- She made a cameo in Sonic Archie Comics #257.
- When she imagines her future with Robotnik, she is shown pregnant and breastfeeding a baby.