Sal J. Beauregarde
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Loathsome Characters Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: It needs way more detail on the pointers.
Sal J. Beauregarde is the protagonist of the animated series, Spookyville USA. He is Jake O'Brien and the boyfriend of Wendy Murphy.
Why He Sucks
- For a protagonist, he's very unlikable.
- He constantly tortures Jake.
- In the episode, "Basketball", he uses Jake's head as a basketball which may seem a little disturbing to some of the viewers (albeit accidentally).
- He's an even bigger douchebag in the episode, The Last Episode.
- He lied about his own show called Spookyville USA having 946 episodes, 7 theatrical films, and a Broadway adaptation.
- He doesn't even bother to listen to what his girlfriend and friend are saying.
- The parts where he says "What's that? Never heard of that. Sounds pretty stupid to me." can be annoying.
- The infamous part where he shoots and kills Wendy, Jake, and himself.
- He is also a pedophile, as shown in The Last Episode where he had an obsession over Japanese Girls. (mostly in their teens, and even one picture of a toddler.)
- For all of his mean-spiritedness, he does die and ends up in hell.
- He loves his girlfriend.
- He has a good character design.
- Out of all of Max Gilardi's characters, he has the most known family members.